Job ID 28414
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Wellness Healthcare Group is a leading Nigerian Healthcare Service Provider that is passionate about delivering quality healthcare and improving healthcare delivery through affordable and seamless services that impact on promoting general wellbeing in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharma Sales Representative
- We are searching for a connected pharmaceutical sales representative to augment our team of expert staff. The pharmaceutical sales representative will be required to forge relationships with current and prospective clients, using these connections as opportunities to drive sales and promote well-being.
- You should also perform ongoing competitor analyses to ensure that we remain a leading provider in the field.
- To be successful as a pharmaceutical sales representative, you should be attuned to prevailing health concerns and the ways in which our products negate or ameliorate these.
- Ultimately, a successful pharmaceutical sales representative will demonstrate an interest in wellness that transcends preoccupations with material wealth.
- Studying each of our drugs to ensure expert knowledge thereof.
- Communicating with extant and budding clients to maintain these working relationships.
- Informing clients about the dosage, benefits, side effects, and contraindications attached to each drug.
- Selling items to medical professionals, hospitals, and pharmacies based on their needs.
- Walking clients through the results of our clinical trials to further encourage sales.
- Delivering samples to entities who are serious about purchasing our drugs.
- Creating promotional materials such as banners and informative cards for dissemination by clients.
- Analyzing competitors’ performance to safeguard and further promote our position in the market.
- Conducting regular self-evaluations to ensure that you always meet sales targets.
- Attending training workshops and congresses to remain up-to-date with standards and developments in the industry.
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacy, Microbiology, or an adjacent field is preferred.
- Formal training in marketing, aales, or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a pharmaceutical sales representative or similar.
- Proven record of leading sales campaigns and facilitating profitability.
- Expert knowledge of prevailing health issues and fads.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Goal-oriented, committed, and relentless approach to work.
- Interested in understanding and sharing medical innovations.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.