Job ID 26614
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Scientific Agency For Human And Environmental Development (SAHED) is in partnership with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). We are a professional Organization working together in dedication to Improving the health and well being of people in our communities. Our work Span across three areas; Health, Agriculture and Human Capacity Building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Locations: Asaba, Warri – Delta; Onitsha – Anambra; and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking to add a skilled pharmaceutical sales representative to our team. In this role, it will be your responsibility to assist our clients with purchasing the right prescription drugs for their needs. To achieve this, you will spend time building relationships with clients, delivering samples to them, and explaining the benefits of new products. It will be your job to convert these relationships into sales.
- You will also spend time attending sales meetings, training sessions, and conference calls. You’ll work with your sales staff to develop targeted strategies for each individual customer. You may also spend time monitoring and analyzing data to help you reach your sales goals.
- To do well in this position, you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to convert relationships into sales consistently. You should have previous experience both in sales and the pharmaceutical industry. We’d love to see your resume if you believe that you meet these qualifications.
- Become highly-knowledgeable of the drugs we sell
- Build relationships with hospitals, doctors, and drugstores
- Deliver samples of our products to potential clients
- Use your sales skills to convert the relationships you build into sales
- Create targeted sales strategies for each client
- Analyze data to ensure you’re utilizing the correct sales strategies
- Attend workshops and training sessions to improve your sales skills
- ND,HND / Bachelor’s Degree in a field relating to either Business, Biochemistry, Sciences Or Pharmaceuticals
- Previous experience in pharmaceuticals
- Demonstrable success in sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Desire to constantly improve
- Basic technological proficiency
- Should be resident in Asaba/Onitsha/Okpanam/Portharcourt.
- Good interpersonal skills and fluent in English
N120,000 – N220,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Other jobs you may like
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Kaduna North, Kaduna, Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)