Job ID 37423
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Oak Hospitals is a reputable private hospital located in Ikorodu, Lagos State, established in 2007 with the vision of touching lives. Our health coverage mission is to close the unmet health need gap and deliver universal health coverage. Oak Hospitals services include Outpatient Services, Emergency Services, Child Delivery, Admissions and Surgeries. We are built to touch lives and an edifice of caring hands and superb attending staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full time
- Checks prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
- Provides advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, for example, tablet, injection, ointment or inhaler.
- Participates in ward rounds, taking patient drug histories and involvement in decision-making on appropriate treatments as directed (ward pharmacist)
- Ensures medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Supervises the work of less experienced and less qualified staff.
- Answers questions about medicines from within the hospital, other hospitals and the general public.
- Keeps up to date with, and contributing to, research and development.
- Complies with hospital policies and pharmacy standard operating procedures
- Provides information on expenditure on drugs.
- A minimum of Bachelor of Pharmacy from an accredited University, completion of internship and NYSC
- Relevant experience of 2+ years; experience in healthcare is an added advantage
- Professional disposition and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to empathise with patients in a sincere and respectful manner
- Articulate and clearly spoken
- Honest and trustworthy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.