Job ID 22753
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Oxford HealthPlus Hospitals is Primary and secondary care Hospital located in the heart of Surulere, Lagos. The hospital has a total of 22-bed – 18 in-patient bed. The In-Patient specialities are General Medicine, General Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Geriatric and Paediatric care, Cardiology and Endocrinology care. We also have an Urgent Care Centre incorporating an emergency care Unit and Medical Assessment Unit.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Liaising with and proactively developing relationships with a multidisciplinary team and acting as the main point of contact for medicines.
- Manage the process of medicines reconciliation on admittance or following discharge from hospital and liaise with patients and community pharmacists to ensure patients have the medicines that they need.
- Managing, auditing and reviewing prescription and repeat prescription policies to improve the quality, safety and cost-effectiveness of prescribing.
- Reduce wasteful polypharmacy and seek to reduce inappropriate and wasteful prescribing of medicines.
- Make appropriate recommendations to GPs and other healthcare professionals for patients’ ongoing treatment and for the management of referral.
- Managing pharmacy-related services and logistics 24/7.
- Prescribing medications and ensuring their safety and efficacy.
- Preparing all the medications and converting dosage forms to the applicable situation.
- Contacting all healthcare provider for medication-related issues
- Providing adequate statistics on medication consumptions.
- Managing medication stores and planning for medication budgets.
- Providing drug information services.
- Conducting pharmacy-related training .
- Supervising pharmacy-related research activities.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.