Job ID 27412
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
At South Shore Women’s and Children’s Hospital, we are focused on the provision of excellent and individualized care to our patients. We believe totally in the respect of humans, their choices and the diversity of our patients. We are continually upgrading our knowledge and skills to the benefit of our patients.
We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently support operational efficiency and effectiveness.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
About the job
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
- Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology
- Valid licence to practice the profession
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.