Job ID 33370
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Wellness Healthcare Group is a leading Nigerian Healthcare Service Provider that is passionate about delivering quality healthcare and improving healthcare delivery through affordable and seamless services that impact on promoting general wellbeing in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- The Pharmacist serves patients by preparing medications; giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team; monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Passion for the job and readiness to go the extra mile
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent people management and motivation skills
- High level of integrity
- Accountability and ownership of tasks and results.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.