Job ID 33368
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Wellness Healthcare Group is a leading Nigerian Healthcare Service Provider that is passionate about delivering quality healthcare and improving healthcare delivery through affordable and seamless services that impact on promoting general wellbeing in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacologist
- Offer daily, routine, and regular leadership to the outlet
- Handle operational tasks.
- Handle matters relating to scheduling
- Receive shipment, and also ship when the need arises
- Responsible for ensuring the safeguard and maintenance of the outlet
- Ensure that the operations of the store are done in adherence to standard procedures and regulatory agencies requirements
- Adhere strictly to the prevailing guidelines and procedures guiding the operation of the store
- Handle the planning and prepare work schedules for staff
- Discipline, sanction erring employees with approval from the Managing Director
- Recommend special performing employees for special remuneration
- Agree with the goals and objectives of the store and set target for accomplishment
- Ensure the enforcement of health, safety, and security rules
- Serve as the connection between the outlet owner and the staff, and also between the outlet owner and customers
- Coordinate the activities of vendors and suppliers, network system, security, and other services as necessary
- Advise on payroll, account receivable and/or payable
- Make estimations for the demand’s consumers are likely to make
- Supervise and determine the amount, number, and type of goods sold
- Assist in the development and execution of active plans, objectives, and practices
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is the central objective of the convenience store operation
- Participate and give direction on the stocking and merchandising on each floor
- Maximize capacity of sales fixture, models, and visual presentation
- Lead the task of identifying challenges and providing solutions to the challenges
- Handle the development and execution of programs that can propel motivation
- Ensure all assets are kept in good condition and reduce losses as a result of wastages and leakages
- Ensure the safety of inventory and cash at all times.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.