Job ID 26484
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
eDokita Health is a health tech organization that provides medical information and consultation. Helping people make informed health choices & live a life full of vitality. We provide #telemedicine services, mobile clinic, home care services, corporate wellness, health outreaches, ambulance services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Be able to:
- Accurately prepare and distribute patient medications
- Collect accurate patients information
- Counsel and educate patient accordingly; lifestyle practices and medication use
- Process billings and manage inventory
- Stock drug supplies
- Receive and confirm prescriptions orders
- Interact politely with customers
- Certification of Registration as a Certified Pharmacy Technician
- 2 years of retail pharmacy experience.
- Good customer service and calculation skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written in English and Yoruba language
- Good Work Ethics
- Effective Communication and Time management skills.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.