Job ID 32259
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Clinical Services
- This role is responsible for dispensing medications and providing excellent counseling for the patients seen at our clinics.
- The pharmacy technician will also be responsible for maintaining adequate stocks of medications and ensuring medications are stored to preserve their quality.
- Certificate of Pharmacy Technician is compulsory
- Registration with the Board of Pharmacy and current practicing license as a Pharmacy Technician is required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Ability to process prescriptions electronically and ensure all information is accurate and complete.
- Ability to provide patient counselling (advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus).
- Familiarity with and ability to use technological tools including Microsoft Office suite of products and popular social media platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
- Supply and inventory management skills.
- Good knowledge of dispensing commonly prescribed medications.
- Competitive compensation package
- Career growth opportunity
- Learning and development allowance
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- In-office lunch.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online