Job ID 31341
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Pixels as an organization came into existence at a time when Digital Photography was barely introduced or even acknowledged. The need for instant pictures with excellent quality needed to be satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Photographer / Editor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the smooth administration and operations of the photo shoot session or outdoor events
- Ensure excellent camera and light quality setting for good pictures
- Provide good range of postures for customers
- Maintain and use variety of backdrops to enhance photo shoot sessions
- Ensure that the studio equipment, props and fittings are well-maintained and utilized
- Ensure that the studio is in a clean, functional, orderly and customer-friendly condition at all times
- Ensure a very good understanding of customers’ photo needs and preferences before commencing photo session
- Study market and social trends to determine service delivery options, fashion trends and other factors that may affect service delivery.
- Ensure that a variety of photo shots are taken to provide the customer a range of options from which to choose
- Optimize the use of studio equipment in taking quality pictures for the customer
- Develop professional relationships with customers to make them feel comfortable and get their maximum cooperation during the photo shoot session
- Arrange still-life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds
- Liaise with other outlets staff on issues enhancing productivity
- Manage photo shoot process to reduce turnaround time and increase productivity
- OND or Bachelor’s Degree in Photography art preferred
- Proven experience as a photographer in a competitive industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of photography art and lighting
- Strong creative presence and artistic flair
- Customer focus with a desire to over-deliver on quality
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.