Job ID 31404
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Rosetti Pivot Limited, a subsidiary of Rosetti Marino S.p.A founded in 2014, is an indigenous service and renowned Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Maintenance (EPCM) Company operting within the oil & gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Piping Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 1 year
Functionally reports to: Engineering Manager/ProjectEngineer
- An Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Maintenance (EPCM) services provider, operating within the Nigerian Oil & Gas Sector, is looking to engage a Senior Piping Engineer, who will be responsible to carry out the erection of fabricated material. Adhere to the Quality and HSSE aspects as per RPL pertinent level instruction and indications.
- Review new pipe fitters/fabricators assigned to ensure they are adequately qualified.
- Ensure new pipe fabricators/pipe fitters are suitably trained and instructed on the project work scope and quality requirements.
- Ensure all necessary plant and piping equipment is maintained in a current operable and calibrated condition and work crews are properly supplied with tools, equipment, and materials.
- Prevents wastage and misuse of equipment, materials, and tools. Supervise work crews to best utilize manpower and materials, and exercises discipline at the work site to prevent absenteeism, unsafe work practices, and idleness. Ensure consumable control requirements are closely followed.
- Complete the initial assignment probation monitoring of piping operatives and arrange the required initial NDE through the QC section. Complete surveys and provide information on the piping crew’s performance.
- Ensure the monitoring, witness, and inspection requirements of the Quality Control Inspection plan are followed and the Piping Inspection Requests and (RFI’s) Request for Inspection forms are raised in a timely manner.
- Ensure that pipe marking requirements are followed.
- Complete the required monitoring of qualification updates and provide QC with client-approved verifications.
- Familiar with all Company QA/QC and safety procedures/regulations and strictly enforce them with the workforce under his responsibility.
- Manage and instruct a team of workers and sub-contractors to perform on-site installation/alignment processes.
- Monitoring and reporting of all daily manpower and resource scheduling and deployment to the Assistant Supervisor or Foreman and coordinating in all aspects of site issues.
- Monitor job progress and ensure quality work at the targeted schedule.
- Assist in coordinating the preparation and execution of project inspections for the proper handling of clients.
- Liaise and coordinate with other departments on project issues.
- Other duties can be assigned if required.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in preferably Engineering or any related disciplines.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in the piping industry and at five (5) years offshore on hook ups, maintenance programs and read drawings in onshore and offshore installation in major oil & gas field development.
- Good understanding of project procedures and their requirements. Also rigging requirements and safety planning
- Good knowledge of relevant rules, regulations, and standards
- Reading and understanding of erection drawings.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This application will take approximately 8 minutes to complete.