Job ID 29042
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Activity & PTW Surveillance Supervisor
Ref. No.: AENL-OSSS-23-02
Job Purpose / Objective
- Provide Operations supervision and support to all construction maintenance, commissioning, and start-up activities for the Project scope in both brownfield and greenfield environments to ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner and as per procedures.
- Lead the Operators in providing safe working condition process and environment to ensure that the daily activities (construction, commissioning, and start up) are carried out in a safe and as per the permit-to-work procedures and guide Anes at all times
- Monitor compliance to the “Permit to Work requirements and intervene when any unsale (potentially unsafe) contion or practice is observed be proactive in identifying/observing any potentially unsafe situations and conditions. Escalate as required.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Asset Operations Area Shift Supervisor in the preparation of equipment isolation guide lines and implementation of equipment safe isolation in the brownfield environment.
- Lead the team (Principal/Senior Operators, Operators) in the regular walk down of process/utility lines, installation, tie-in etc. to ensure that plant is built as per design (as per PEFS- Process/Utility Engineering Flow Scheme), to the right quality and to ensure operability
- Act as a signatory (at Shift Supervisor/AGST (Authorized Gas Safety Tester) level) to the Commissioning and Startup Permit to Work (PTW) system, prepare and issue Permit to Work (PTW) to the Maintenance/Contractors team for effective control, authorization and safe work execution
- Supervise project execution/tie-in in the Brownfield environment to ensure that plant projects are implemented as per design, properly commissioned with as-built document drafts available in the shift without any information gap within the shift with regards to the new change.
- Support the operations/commissioning, start-up, and shutdown activities of Project scope, to ensure activities and completed safely, on time and to the right quality.
- Support the Asset shift team in carrying out operational activities during period of low CSU (Commissioning & Start-Up) activities in order to balance the existing workload across the shift and to maintain efficient plant operation.
- Candidates should possess an HND or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or other Engineering / Science discipline.
- Minimum of 15+ years oil & gas plant operations experience preferably in LNG or Oil & Gas industry with at least 5 years at supervisory level
- Experience in Integrated Safe System of Work Management of Change process, Operations Integrity /Process Safety management processes
- Experience with Commissioning and Start-up on an LNG or Oil/Gas facility is considered a qualifying advantage
- Working experience on part of, or the entire, ORP (Operations Reference Plan) Project life cycle (from conceptual design through to final commissioning and handover and/or in the front-line Oil and Gas production operations is desirable
- Lead HSSE (Health, Safety, Security & Environment) Risk Management
- Prepare HSSE (Health, Safety, Security & Environment) Nisk Management
- Apply HSSE (Health, Safety, Security & Environment) Risk Management-Knowledge
- Permit to Work Supervisory AGST (Authorized Gas Safety Tester) certification)
- Strong supervisory/leadership skills of leading multi-discipline team, effective at staff engagement
- Proven record on safe operation and/or commissioning and start-up particularly in LNG or Oil & Gas process/utility areas
- Strong team player, willing to overcome differences and collaborate with multiple disciplines
- Has proven hands-on coaching skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email