Job ID 33519
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Wartsila is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Technician, Electrical
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-Time
Function: Contract Delivery
Job Category: Engineering
- We are looking for a Plant Technician Electrical to join our West Africa Operational Organization and based in Calabar, Nigeria, and you will be reporting to Maintenance Manager.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Plant Technician Electrical, daily duties include but are not limited to:
- To carry out routine and preventive maintenance of W50 DF engine as per the OEM recommendation
- To carry out Operation and Maintenance of W50 engine (UNICS/WECS)
- Operation and Maintenance of Auxiliary equipment (Pump, LFO/HFO/Lub oil Separator, Alternator Small generator, Firefighting equipment, RO Plant, Booster and Transfer unit, Radiator ,MCC,DBB, etc)
- Equipment maintenance data and Logbook updating on daily basis, Maximo updating,
- Monitoring of equipment health and reporting to his supervisor.
- Spare part planning, follow up and optimize the cost
- To do the 5s and housekeeping activities in the plant and maintain the plant premises.,
- National Diploma, Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years of similar experience is needed in power plant or utility maintenance.
- Thorough understanding of QHSE principals.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online