Job ID 25054
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Signal Alliance Limited is a leading Technology integrator in Nigeria. Founded in 1996, the company has provided technology integration services to the leading organisations in Nigeria from one technology cycle to the next
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Practice Manager, Business Applications
Key Purpose of Role
- The role is responsible for leading the business performance in our Modern Work Practice – a business area within our SA Consulting Subsidiary
- Create and drive strategies that impact active usage and growth of Modern Workplace workloads (Microsoft Teams, Power Platform, Employee Exp, NexGen Windows, Security & Compliance and Robotic Process Automation).
- Ensure the Team’s capabilities are aligned with Customer Success business goals, championing the successful adoption of modern workplace solutions, and driving an exceptional customer support experience through proactive service delivery and operational excellence.
- Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption/utilization opportunity management, high-quality reporting and insights through company’s approved tools and channels.
- Create bonds with Modern Work customers in a manner that will fuel customer success, retention, growth, renewal, and advocacy.
- Contribute to a thriving productivity practice that is constantly looking for ways to improve our customers’ experience.
- Build and grow a healthy team through talent management, coaching, and career development focus.
- Lead the team to drive the Modern Workplace business to achieve revenue and scorecard targets, ensuring the team deliver high-quality production deployments that are resilient and successful.
- Support the sales team to sell the business outcomes of the broader Modern Workplace platform.
Experience & Requirements
Interested applicants must have:
- Minimum of B.Sc. or First Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Proven experience in Microsoft Teams, Power Platform, Employee Exp, NexGen Windows, Security & Compliance and Robotic Process Automation
- Proven experience in converting business opportunities to revenue generation.
- Consulting experience within the technology space.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.