Job ID 25881
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Banking Relationship Manager
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Effectively sell Private Banking services to clients, along the line of private banking business objectives to grow client wealth and generate revenues through the various products/services.
- Source for new customers and maintain existing accounts.
- Manage and deepen relationships with both existing and prospective clients- High/Ultra-High Networth Individuals.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Profile Clients and drive the sales of Wealth Management and Investment Solutions Portfolio/services to meet client’s needs.
- Work closely with the Team Lead to implement appropriate marketing strategies aimed at positioning the Bank as Market Leaders in the high value segment business.
- Receive and ensure prompt execution of requests from Private Banking clients.
- Ensure client profitability by closely monitoring product utilization and transaction activities.
- Handle credit processing for clients including but not limited to providing support to the middle office in preparing credit requests.
- Initiate structuring of investment to meet client’s needs.
- Eligible candidates for the Private Banker role must have a minimum of 2 years’ banking experience in Private Banking, asset management or investment banking.
- Hands-on experience in managing ultra-high net worth clients.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online