Job ID 22894
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer – LNG Liquefaction Process
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join and lead the Client team for a Gas Liquefaction and LNG Export terminal project under development in Nigeria.
- You should have strong background in the Design, Engineering, and Optimization processes.
- You will assist the Project Manager in review and approval for process design and taking decision on process related matters.You should be keen to relocate to Nigeria.
Status of the Project:
- Site development completed;
- LNG Jetty Engineering started;
- EPC Contract for LNG Trains already awarded and work in progress;
- The LNG trains will be on CHART’s IPSMR technology;
- EPC contract to be awarded in March 2023.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.