Job ID 23694
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Options Consultancy Services Limited was established in 1992 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We are a consultancy organisation providing technical and management expertise in the health and social sectors to governments and international development partners to transform the health of women and children.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Associate
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Contract Type: Full Time, Fixed Term – 9 months (renewable)
- We seeK a procurement associate who will be responsible for the procurement of goods and services to foster the actualization of programme objectives and ensure compliance with Options procurement policy and donors’ regulations.
- The post holder will work closely with the pooled team and report to Options Nigeria Senior Finance & Operations Manager.
- Support the coordination of Options Nigeria procurement process with accurate, timely, and auditable records; manage tender evaluation processes including preparation of evaluation reports, recommendations and associated correspondence.
- Responsible for the compilation and completion of procurement documents; act as procurement committee secretary and maintain a list of preferred suppliers.
- Monitor the performance of the vendors including annual appraisals to guarantee high-quality services are always provided.
- Support the conduct of due diligence on all vendors to identify and mitigate risks associated with them before contracting in line with Options Zero tolerance to fraud and bribery policy.
- In a timely fashion, develop and implement annual procurement plans for the acquisition of goods and services to foster programme deliverables.
- Professional qualification or Degree in a relevant subject (or relevant experience level).
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent planning and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, medical insurance and 13th month pay.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2023.
27th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. Interviews will be held the week commencing 27th March 2023
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record checks, identification checks, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
- As an equal opportunity employer, Options Consultancy Services is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership.
- We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Options Consultancy Services.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and postholders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, promote diversity and inclusion, are energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Nigeria.