Job ID 32838
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Intern
Job Requisition ID: 2023201440
Employment Type: Full-time
Project: Meeting Targets and Achieving Epidemic Control (EpiC)
Supervisor: Senior Procurement Officer
- The procurement intern will support the EpiC technical assistance on COVID-19 Response Mechanism (C19RM) grant implementation by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC). Specifically, he/she will support the procurement team of the NCDC in relation to C19RM implementation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Undertake the collection, collation and uploading of procurement data to designated platform as may be required by Global Fund.
- Assist in the day-to-day NCDC/Global Fund procurement activities related to procurement data collation and analysis.
- Assist in market survey and price intelligence analysis in the course of the routine schedule.
- Develop/maintain procurement records for all Global Fund procurement activities.
- Undertake any other assignment as may be required of the office and as directed by the Head, of Procurement Unit (NCDC).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc / BA Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, or related disciplines with at least 1 year experience in the areas outlined. Must be Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have a good interpersonal relationship and able to use internet and emails. He/she must possess an NYSC discharge
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to organize systems to monitor administrative and implementation results
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a diverse team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work as a team member.
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication
- Well-developed computer skills and attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online