Job ID 33867
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Felton Energy Services Limited (FESL) is an indigenous oil & gas procurement, operation and maintenance company in Nigeria. The company was established to supply global customers with Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial and Engineering Products, on time and at the most competitive prices. FESL has unrivalled commitment to the Oil & Gas Industry and has gained support of the leading manufacturers which ensures our solutions are at the forefront oftoday’s technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- This is a full-time on-site role for a Procurement Officer based in Port Harcourt
- The Procurement Officer is responsible for day-to-day procurement activities, including creating and managing purchase orders, contract negotiation, and analyzation of procurement needs.
- Must be a recent Graduate
- Purchase Orders and Procurement skills
- Experience in Contract negotiation
- Analytical Skills and Purchasing skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.