Job ID 22114
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Oasis Corporate Systems Limited provides accelerated services in various sectors of the Nigerian economy. We achieve this through procurement and supply services, and the employment of approaches designed to meet and satisfy the particular needs and requirements of our clients, in order to help them meet their specific targets. Oasis Corporate Systems Ltd is committed to providing a wide range of services to the operators of the marine, oil & gas and construction sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate is responsible for assessing products, services and suppliers and negotiating contracts.
- They are also responsible for ensuring that approved purchases are of a sufficient quality and are cost-efficient.
- In order words she is responsible for maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred.
- 1+ years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.