Job ID 36911
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Swifta System is an Information Technology company founded in 1994 and incorporated in 2003, we seek to tap into worldwide technology trends. We offer a wide range of professional IT services and products. We are an entrepreneurial company focused on the future with a commitment to pioneering African service excellence. We are in touch with the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and communicate a clear and compelling product vision that aligns with the company’s overall strategy and objectives.
- Lead the creation, prioritization, and management of the product roadmap, ensuring that it addresses customer needs, market opportunities, and technological advancements.
- Oversee endtoend product development processes, from concept to launch.
- Manage and mentor a team of product managers, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with executive leadership, marketing, sales, and customer support teams to align product strategies with overall business goals and gotomarket plans.
- Stay informed about industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive landscape to identify new opportunities and make informed decisions about product features, enhancements, and positioning.
- Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within the product management team.
- Activate to view larger image,
- Product Strategy and Vision: Develop and communicate a clear and compelling product vision that aligns with the company’s overall strategy and objectives.
- Product Roadmap: Lead the creation, prioritization, and management of the product roadmap, ensuring that it addresses customer needs, market opportunities. and technological advancements.
- Product Development: Oversee end-to-end product development processes, from concept to launch.
- Team Leadership: Manage and mentor a team Of product managers, fostering a culture Of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in product management, with a track record of successfully launching and managing products from ideation to market.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage teams effectively.
- Strong strategic thinking and the ability to translate high-level goals into actionable plans.
- Exceptional problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.