Job ID 35185
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Mactavis Digital is a digital agency in Lagos, Nigeria, that specializes in creating all things web. Our core competencies are: Web application design and development, Website design and development, Mobile app development, IT support, and Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Job type: Full-time
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Conduct efficient product handover to clients with effective product onboarding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Monitor project progress and ensure that project goals are met on time.
- Communicate project updates to team members, stakeholders, and clients.
- Identify and mitigate project risks and develop contingency plans.
- Track and report on project performance metrics, ensuring continuous improvement and alignment with client objectives and expectations.
- Ensure that all project documentation is up-to-date and accurate.
- Lead and motivate team members to achieve project objectives.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members to ensure project success.
- Continuously improve project management processes and tools to enhance project efficiency and effectiveness.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a product manager or associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Adequate knowledge of Agile product planning and Sprint planning
- Excellent knowledge of technology and tech products grounded use of computer and diverse software and apps
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
NGN200,000 – NGN250,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.