Job ID 25137
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specialized in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities, and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has Utilized Its superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager – Ammunition
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Production Manager will oversee our ammunition manufacturing operations.The Production Manager will have an operational focus on safety, cost, quality, & delivery as well as a cultural focus on coaching leaders, driving team behaviors, and improving employee engagement.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in managing a team and improving production efficiency in a manufacturing environment.
- This position will report directly to the Group Managing Director.
- Manage and supervise production personnel to ensure that all production targets are met or exceeded
- Develop and implement production schedules to optimize manufacturing efficiency
- Ensure compliance with all safety and quality standards
- Implement and maintain continuous improvement programs to increase production efficiency
- Monitor and analyze production data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure that production requirements are met
- Daily interaction with Manufacturing teams to assist with escalated issues and to ensure adherence to production schedules.
- Create and oversee budgets for each production area.
- Identify operational risks such as single point failures, inadequate tooling/equipment, capacity limitations, etc. then develop and implement mitigation plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Production Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a production management role within a manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing a team
- Proven track record of improving production efficiency and reducing costs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- Experience in the ammunition or firearm industry
- Ability to effectively engage people at all levels of the organization.
N350,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must reside in Kaduna, and its environs or be willing to relocate.