Job ID 21468
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Locations: Admiralty Lekki and Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industries/Sector: Hospitality/Resturant and Food Manufacturing
- Planning and scheduling production activities and managing the production process.
- Ensuring the effective management of production line.
- Making sure the good are produced on time.
- Estimating production costs and determining the high quality standard.
- Ensuring maintenance of cost effective and high quality standards.
- Monitoring the production practices and setting the schedules as required.
- Working out the materials and human resources as needed.
- Taking decision regarding the operating unit’s layout, size and range of production to deliver and arrangement of work processes.
- Keeping abreast of health and safety strategies.
- Liaising with different departments such as maintenance managers to prevent ant probable delay in production
- Supervising product standards and enforcing quality control programs
- Work with shift supervisor and direct the work of all employees in the maintenance unit
- Reviewing the performance of all staff within your department and identifying training necessities for them
- Carry out other duties
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years experience as a Production Manager (Hospitality/ Resturant and Food Manufacturing).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Good organizational and administrative skill.
- Ability to resolve problems and work well in tight deadlines.
- Ability to pay attention to minute detail and quality.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.