Job ID 30717
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. (JLL) (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of the real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of the real estate for a better world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional, Facilities Management Support
Job Requisition ID: REQ307696
Location: Lagos (Onsite)
Job type: Full time
- The designated Corrigo Platform Administrator is responsible for overall integrity of the Corrigo system and assuming responsibility for supporting the account team, overseeing proper system use and configuration to meet internal and client objectives.
- Manage the JLL Corrigo work order process and systems and associated data platform, as it specifically relates to performance management/reporting and maximizing Corrigo capability.
- Manage operations to mitigate operational risk.
- Serve as the single point of contact to the account teams for all CMMS systems related questions, support issues, and requirements.
- Responsible for production of monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc account reporting. Reports include work order activity, scheduled maintenance, service level compliance, labour reporting, project reporting, incident reporting and training.
- Responsible for system and user process documentation; developing new documentation as required and updates to existing documentation.
- Explore options to satisfy new business needs within the capabilities of existing systems; configure, document and deploy solutions.
- Support the account team users with general questions and other systems support requests.
- Requesting User IDs and passwords for new users via OVID Process
- Request system changes via Corrigo Data Governance Process
- Administer finance requirements for works such as purchase order requisition, invoicing etc. with service partners and clients
- Provide new user training, advanced user training and new feature training to the account and client staff as required.
- Configuration of system notification messages, print formats and other inbound/outbound communication mechanisms.
- Develop and deploy inspection forms supporting the building engineering team.
- Facilitate asset evaluation, validation and reporting
- Initiate asset life cycle replacement planning
- Plan works and schedule change management
- Coordinate other related administrative functions & reports as delegated by the workplace lead.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!