Job ID 37017
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Caleb University, Imota is a Federal Government Licensed Private University with a vision to be an innovative leader in producing impactful human resources, and sustaining excellence in learning, service and Godly character. Our Mission is providing opportunities for a globally competitive education and research in a Godly environment, with visible and positive societal impact.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Professor
Location: Imota, Lagos
Level: CULASS 07
We are recruiting Profesors in the following departments:
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Peace, Conflict and Security Studies
Qualifications and Experience
- A Ph.D Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in full-time teaching and research.
- The candidate must possess the ability to Initiate and supervise research projects and have at least 25 significant peer-reviewed scholarly publications in reputable National and International outlets with membership of relevant professional bodies where applicable.
- Administrative experience will be an advantage.
- Successful applicant must be able to give academic and professional leadership in his/her field.
- Proficiency in ICT with demonstrable competence is a requirement.
- Scopus-Indexed articles and publications with high google citations and H10 index will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, CV and other supporting materials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sumbit their Applications, CV and other supporting materials to:
Km 15, Ikorodu-Itoikin Road,
Imota, Lagos State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.