Job ID 6277
Experience 1 Year
Gender Male or Famele
The African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Development (ACILD) is a development non-governmental organization headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria with offices in Toronto, Canada and Nairobi, Kenya. It was created in response to the dearth of resources available to African scientists to maximize their potential in terms of professional and leadership development.
Since inception in 2012, ACILD has implemented a number of projects promoting STEM Education, promoting healthy diet & NCDs prevention, skills acquisition & training among youth and adolescents, empowerment of small holder farmers and public health research.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under the direction of the President and the Board, the Program Assistant provides operational and administrative assistance to the President and other Staff, performs a variety of administrative, coordination and logistical services in support of the operations of ACILD.
- Carry out administrative tasks as required for an efficient working environment.
- Facilitate Nutrido After-school Program in partner secondary schools in Abuja.
- Communicate and negotiate with clients and partners.
- Create correspondence, reports, documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Provide database and record keeping support.
- Support the development of grant proposals.
- Lead the identification, review and response to donor’s call for proposals.
- Provide support for project planning and implementation process.
- Act as the main contact person.
- Perform other tasks and responsibilities as directed,
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 2 years working experience in administration
- Strong administrative, interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to work with adolescents.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and one-page Cover Letter in a single pdf document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.