Job ID 30875
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Women Impacting Nigeria (WIN) – Founded by Tope Imasekha, WIN is a female-run, non-profit organisation, that aims to reduce the gender gaps that exist in education, living conditions, economic empowerment and political participation in Nigeria. WIN is dedicated to positively affecting the socio-economic development of Nigeria through the empowerment of women.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Associate
Employment Type: Full Time
- Women Impacting Nigeria is looking for a self-led and self-motivated Programs Associate who is an exceptional project manager.
- S/he will be tasked with coordinating the implementation of projects within our community; ensuring that project outcomes fulfill the organization’s objectives within the required schedule, budget, and scope.
- Ensuring qualitative implementation of projects in line with the program design
- Ensuring effective and efficient project delivery within the time, budget and scope constraints
- Planning and coordination of all projects activities
- Managing the events calendar.
- Development and management of project workplans
- Development and management of budgets
- Coordinating internal team members and managing key stakeholder relations
- Managing project logistics including venue bookings, negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors and suppliers
- Creating project reports
- Collaborating with the marketing and communications team to promote the event, in line with the program objectives
- Enhancing customers’ loyalty through excellent project execution with a lasting impression on the target audience.
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Project Management or a relevant certification
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with project management tools including trello, asana, notion, slack, monday.com or any agile project management tool
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must be an excellent spokesperson with the ability to network, and promote events
- Teambuilding skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of the development space
- Exceptional planning skills, with meticulousness
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)