Job ID 22090
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Studio 14 Limited is an innovative forward-thinking agency with a passion for all things digital. We are experienced designers, developers and animators and we partner with entrepreneurs to create cutting edge, in-demand apps and games to meet client’s needs. We work with clients from across the globe. 90% of our clients work with us within 12 months because we work with our clients to create authentic, memorable and visually appealing campaigns that make their brand stand out from the crowd.
We have a work culture that gives room for creative minds to thrive. We provide a creative-friendly work environment with paid access to Netflix, Training and Learning platforms as well as multiple team engagement sessions. We provide all staff with opportunities to contribute to our vision and strategy with our open-door-policy as well as allow self-managed work schedules with our remote working policy. At Studio 14, we encourage all employees to imbibe an enterprising spirit by providing technical and financial support to any staff with digital product/design ideas from inception to launch stage. We have our offices in the United Kingdom and in Nigeria servicing clients from across the world. We collaborate daily over Slack, Google meet, Whereby etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project and Account Manager
Employment Type: Full time
What Will You Be Doing
- Develop and maintain highly reliable, performance standards within the project team.
- Ensure an excellent client experience/service delivery satisfaction at all times and work in collaboration with the account teams to ensure a smooth transition of accounts into the business.
- Support the entire Project team and other project suppliers throughout the project life cycle.
- Foster proper time management.
- Ensure proper information flow/documentation among the project team and its suppliers.
- Monitor project team project catchup meeting attendance.
- Have updated and adequate knowledge of all clients’ information
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with the business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets.
What You Will Bring Along:
- 3-4 years’ work experience comprising:
- At least 3 years experience in Project Management.
- Experience with coordinating several Developers .
- Relevant experience in the Digital or Tech industry.
- Relevant Managerial and decision making experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the digital agency space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management
- Must have good interpersonal capabilities.
What Will You Need To Have:
- Good understanding of communications Networks.
- Experience in a B2b, B2C digital agency environment..
- Demonstrates a high level of organisation and quality of Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio
- 2 will be an added advantage.
N400,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online