Job ID 36120
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
MacTay Consulting is one of the first and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Control Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the PM to control the project plans such as master plan, test plan, supply plan and to achieve success of the project.
- Possess working experience with Cost Control, Earned Value Management, Budgets, Estimating, Change Management, Planning, Forecasting, Reporting Progress and Performance, and Project Funding.
- Measure and control cost, schedule, and technical performance against task or project plans.
- Preparing monthly analyses and reports on expenditures, progress, commitments, budget performance and schedule performance.
- Managing control team across the full range of project control activities including scope, cost, schedule, resource, change and risk.
- Collaborate closely with project delivery teams both client and internal to integrate all time, cost and quality information.
- Accountable for the management and tracking all project/program funding sources including SOW’s (statement of work) and external contracts.
- Have strong planning and delivery Orientation.
- Support and advise on the definition of Project Controls and Earned Value Management policies, procedures and the standards required to deliver projects.
- Oversees and monitors performance, progress and department budgets.
- Reports profit and loss figures as at periodic intervals.
- Ensure proper month end and year end closeouts.
- Identify and communicate project risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Prepare project status presentations, highlighting key accomplishments, risks and changes.
- Knowledge of basic finance and hands-on experience on Microsoft excel is required.
- Responsible for budget preparation for the department and review with management for approval.
- BS or BA in Cost Management, Project Management, Accounting or Finance, or related field and at least 5 years of experience in a project control.
- Basic experience and understanding of estimating and benchmarking.
- Good interpersonal and collaborating skills.
- Exhibits professionalism by establishing effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Knowledge of major aspects of procurement, project controls and financials, including tracking/monitoring all schedule, financial aspects of work.
- Must be familiar with total cost management techniques including cost estimation, economic evaluation, cost control, cash flow, cost performance, cost reporting.
- Provides regular briefing to project directors on project financials, schedule status, issues, and concerns.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Proven ability to execute and improve the organization’s control processes and procedures.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.