Job ID 25634
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
KnowledgeWare Technologies is the foremost ICT Organization in Nigeria that specializes in computer-based testing, e-recruitment services, IT training and Certifications and other related e-learning services including online registrations. We are focused and driven by the passion to ensure credibility in the conduct of examinations in an atmosphere of ambience and integrity. With its team of experienced professionals, we believe strongly that only the best is suitable for our clients and we strive hard always to serve our esteemed customers better with every given opportunity. So we encourage you to go ahead and make that decision to engage us with your needs and you’ll be glad you did.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Intern
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- Project management is the process of leading the work of a team to achieve all project goals within the given constraints.
- The objective of project management is to produce a complete project which complies with the client’s objectives.
As an intern, you’ll be assigned some duties, which may include:
- Assist senior project managers in overseeing schedules and milestone management.
- Obtain weekly project status from all team members.
- Learn and use project management software.
- Implement and improve the project management mechanisms.
- Prepare and assist in the project documentation.
- Document resource needs and availability.
- Organize and schedule team meetings.
- Identify project scope, risks, constraints, dependencies, assumptions, and deadlines.
- Keep track of the project costs.
- Provide consistent updates on the project to all stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress and help with adjustments.
- Measure the project performance to suggest areas of improvement.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree / HND qualification with 0 – 1 year of relevant work experience.
- You’re a self-starter with strong follow-through and a passion for learning
- Able to work both independently and in a cooperative team environment to achieve goals;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Understand and apply appropriate program management methodologies (e.g., Agile methodology, Waterfall, etc.), principles, practices and values;
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint;
- Experience or understanding of project planning tools and software packages;
- Interested in program management;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively complete operational and project-based assignments;
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization;
- Strong organizational skills.
- Intending Applicants must be based in the Surulere axis and must be willing to serve with our company.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Intending applicants must be newly deployed Corps Members (Corpers) currently serving.