Job ID 31003
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Project Manager performs various functions to ensure that projects under his supervision are well coordinated and executed efficiently and on time. These activities are carried out bearing in mind the objectives of the organization.
- To manage the whole project life cycle from negotiation phase to delivery phase including health, safety, quality and environmental standards
- To manage the project team on what is feasible and achievable during before and after project execution
- To analyze and create project risk mitigation plans before and during projects
- To manage the individual project life cycle within the defined project governance
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/or requirements
- Responsible for coordinating internal resources and contractors for the smooth execution of the project(s)
- Ensure that project(s) are delivered on time and within the budget and scope
- Responsible for the availability and efficient allocation of resources
- Responsible for the development of a detailed project plan to monitor the progress
- Responsible for developing project(s) objectives and scopes, involving all relevant stakeholders and also ensuring technical feasibility of the project(s)
- Responsible for managing the changes in project scope, schedule, and cost
- Measure project performance using the appropriate tools and techniques
- Responsible for managing the relationship with clients and stakeholders
- Assist in the maintenance, development, and enhancement of the company’s relationship with contractors in a bid to produce strategic partnership
- Train and mentor employees in areas of project management and estimating.
- First Degree in Civil Engineering / Building Technology or Quantity Surveying
- At least 7years of relevant work experience, out of which 5 must be in a managerial capacity.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Experience with techno commercial issues to include tendering, contract negotiation and vendor management.
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Excellent Communications skills – both oral and written
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal relations skills
- Effective conflict management skills
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills
- Must possess exceptional client-facing and internal communication skills
- Good Leadership and analytical skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.