Job ID 871
Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Gender Male or Famele
An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented IT Project Manager to join a dynamic project team. The resource shall be responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing the Project Based Services engagements.
- Candidate must be able to proactively work to set customer expectation to assure a smooth project including project timeline, client requirements, and critical dependencies.
- Candidate must possess strong financial skills with strong attention to detail.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Required to oversee projects. This role originates in the Plan Phase and extend through the Deployment Phase of the Project Management Governance Process; Oversight of Project from Concept Phase through Deployment via other Project Managers
- Decompose projects into time-phased elements and prioritize key deliverables; Assumes full accountability for overall success of a project through deployment.
- Define project goals and objectives; Identify customer requirements; Identify resource requirements; Develop project budget; Track incurred and projected expenses against program plan and report to management.
- Prioritize resource allocation; Assist with resource negotiation; Manage cost / schedule / resource variances
- Produce project documentation; Establish / maintain project information system; Monitor and control project
- Develop and be accountable for the overall project plan; Ensure resources are committed and engaged for all project phases
- Primary function of role is translating customer IT services requirements into customer solutions/contracts that secure customer loyalty, drive acceptable profit margins and are delivered with fidelity
- Role requires strong project management skills and leadership in a dynamic and deadline driven environment
- Required to qualify and develop a solution that is mutually acceptable to the client and the company
- Liaise closely with pricing analysts to ensure operational commitments are translated accurately into cost assumptions
- Provide sales team with technical and service presales support; Prepare and deliver services presentations to current and prospective customers
- Negotiates directly with customers and contractors
- Certifications and proficiency in Technology and Telecom fields of knowledge. Cisco wireless certifications are an asset.
- Ensures the program meet established time, cost, technical and customer objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (Minimum 2:2)
- 7+ years of related experience in customer facing, technology deployment and support environment
- 5+ years in Project Management and strong experience in working with a Financial Management & Institution
- Ability to work under tight timelines in a demanding environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work closely with the Business Leaders, IT Partners, and peers for the project, the customer and the development / implementation team within a Project Team environment – both internal to NCR and external with the customer.
- Interface with multiple business functions and organizations, as well as multiple specialists, in defining, producing and managing plans for successful project delivery
- Ability to lead / coordinate a cross-functional team, ensuring that projects meet defined scope, time, cost and quality constraints
- Ability to deal with organizational influences, ambiguity and continuous change
- Should be ready to work immediately.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected Salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
and email@example.com with “IT Project Manager” as the subject of mail.