Job ID 36668
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Infytel Communications Limited is a growth-mindset tech company that provides leading-edge technology solutions and services to companies. At the core, our motivation is business growth for enterprise corporations, and in an age of pro-internet technologies, leading-edge technology is the most effective enabler for business growth and customer experience. We seek out, develop, and deploy tailor-made solutions either in-house or through strategic technology partnerships; and serve it to forward-thinking companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- We seek to employ experienced and qualified ICT Project Manager to manage the banking projects of customer and clients.
- The ideal candidate must have vast knowledge in managing projrcts within the banking sector.
- He or she must have an IT background and be able to promote the company’s products and services effectively
Our products and services include:
- Microsoft Technology Products/solutions, Oracle Technology Product/solutions, Cisco Technology products/solutions, AI powered marketing Automation / solutions, Software performance Testing Automation, Cloud/network Infrastructure solutions, ChatBot solutions, Software Mobile App Solutions, Digitization of financial services, IT Security Solutions, Web design/Redesign, Digital Marketing, ICT/Robotics, FRM/AML Fraud Risk Management/Anti money laundering solutions, CRM.
- Create a Project budget and indicate the execution timeline
- Plan the stages of the project
- Assign task to the project team members
- Follow up with the the project or existing project task
- monitor various stages of the project and analise progress
- Constantly engage the team in a meeting to evaluate the progress of the project
- Effectively communicate the project status to the managements and client
- Recommend improvements when necessary
- And any other assignment that might be given by the management.
- Minimum qualification of HND / B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related qualifications. Professional certificate would be an added advantage
- Must have 8 – 10 years’ experience on project management.
- Good understanding and analysis of project management, IT Solutions and services
- Knowledge of basic hardware and software
- Proven experience as a project manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.