Job ID 21991
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Swift Consulting is an HR consulting firm with a wealth of experience in recruitment and management is recruiting to fill the role of a project engineer for our client, a reputable firm in the engineering sector, CovenantPlus;has vast experience in constructing transmission lines/substations and overhead and underground M.V distribution lines. On core competence, we engage in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) of Mini Gas Generation plants, Power Transmission Lines/Substations and MV Distribution projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (Electrical)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Awareness of Oil and Gas Tendering and Documentation processes in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of using computer-aided design and engineering software to create project plans and circuit diagrams
- Ability to read and create design specifications and technical drawings, write reports and documentation, and analyse and interpret data.
- Knowledge of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) of Mini Gas Generation plants, Power Transmission Lines/Substations and MV Distribution projects.
- Ability to conduct field supervision and project installation.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third-party.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver projects on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing the delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking projects and providing regular reports on project status to the project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for project scope, schedule and/or budget changes.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / OND / B.Eng / BSc / B.Tech qualification with 5 – 8 years of work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP certification is a plus
- Proficiency in Primavera (P6).
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Project Manager” as the subject of the mail.