Job ID 873
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Report generation within agreed timelines.
- Reconcile all project budget spent directly to the finance department.
- Reconcile all project materials and resources to the Admin department
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, BA, HND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and PDF copy of Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified Male applicants should apply.