Job ID 23799
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Supervisor
Job Identification: 98
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- Project Monitoring and supervision of low-mid level projects and its associated costs whilst offering supervising oversight in the preparation of documentation and correspondence in line with policy and organisational requirements to support information flow and escalate and redirect issues as required, to ensure the provision of accurate and timely reporting.
- Daily update and database maintenance of business stakeholders and effectively manage the company’s repository of current relevant legislation, policies, procedures, guidelines and business records to ensure all information is accessible and stored correctly.
- Support the department to effectively track performance/activities on various ongoing projects and report metrics to guide decision making and follow up. This requires effective collaboration across other functions in SPG, to ensure activities are tracked to provide day-to-day management and oversight of SPG/OPCO projects.
- Review and assist with project documentation including planning and preparing professional presentations, proposals for green and brown field projects, management feedback and internal knowledge & information sharing.
- Support the project team to maintain and develop strategic relationships across departments and the company to foster continuous business support and collaborative efforts.
- Manage meetings (external, internal, intercompany and other stakeholder engagements)
- Supervise, monitor & complete any other duties commensurate with this position, as designated by the Line Manager.
Qualifications, Required Skills & Experience
- 2 – 4 years of cognate working experience (Post-NYSC) in a similar role/ relevant field of project management.
- Ability to work in an innovative and creative team-oriented office and field/site environment from time to time.
- Must be adept at organisational, business acumen, time management, product deployment and communication skills.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, Visio), PowerBI, Tableau & Google Analytics.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Good knowledge of power & energy sectors including the legal and policy frameworks governing utility distribution in Nigeria.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and use project management tools.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity, as well as the ability to build trust amongst other team members.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2023 (10:59 PM)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online