Job ID 29827
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Salad is building solutions to transform Africa’s workforce and the timing has never been more crucial. We are contributing to a society of financially-secure people who live better and more optimized lives. By partnering with employers to give their employees access to a portion of their earned salaries before payday, urgent needs can now be met with ease. The first step on a journey to financial wellness is freedom from the pressure of bill payments, loan repayments, and emergency costs. This is why Salad exists, for all the solutions you need to be financially-secure, happier, and more productive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
- Ideate, strategize, evaluate, and execute strong public relations strategies and campaigns as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximize the brand’s equity.
- Responsible for building positive relationships with key stakeholders, the public, and the media.
- Responsible for overall creative outputs inclusive of web promotional materials, selection of creative agencies, creative briefings, graphics, photography, etc. for the CEO.
- Edit and update promotional materials or publications including social media posts, promotional videos, etc for the CEO.
- Scout for opportunities for partnerships and advertising while tracking industry trends in line with the CEO’s brand.
- Manage and integrate the public relations process into all program activities for the purpose of achieving ROI and maximum positive coverage.
- Stay updated on relevant events like exhibitions, networking events, press tours and conferences and supervise the production of publicity materials, photo sessions etc.
- Prepare reports on campaign performance for executive management, key stakeholders, and external partners.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.