Job ID 24284
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
FairMoney is a credit-led mobile bank for emerging markets. The company was launched in 2017, operates in Nigeria & India, and raised close to €50m from global investors like Tiger Global, DST & Flourish Ventures. The company has offices in France, Nigeria, Germany, Latvia, the UK, Türkiye, and India.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA Engineer
Location: Abuja (Remote)
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
- You will be working as a QA Engineer in our Technology Division, which is now composed of 75+ people in Lagos, Bangalore, Paris, Türkiye, and remotely across the globe.
- We are building Engineering centers of excellence across multiple regions and are looking for smart, talented, driven engineers.
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of the core engineering team of a fast-growing fintech poised for more rapid growth in the coming years.
- We are looking for a skilled QA engineer with deep knowledge of automation who will become a part of our team and lead QA practices in squads.
- This position assumes that the candidate will involve, drive, and guide developers from teams in a QA perspective to help them perform QA activities properly with maximum effectiveness in a short time by using all arsenal of advantages that automation can provide. Also, this person will be involved in product discussions to help identify acceptance criteria.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in product documentation review and suggest improvements to increase their quality
- Design test scenarios and automate them to increase test coverage of products’ functionalities
- Executing test scenarios (including manual)
- Design/review test strategy and execute all functional and non-functional types of tests defined in there
- Collaborate closely with the product manager and developer team lead
Our Technical Stack:
- Cloud providers: Azure, AWS.
- Backend: .Net, Python.
- Mobile applications: React Native.
- CI/CD: Azure Devops, GitHub Actions.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical domain.
- 5+ years of dedicated hands-on experience in a QA role.
- Experience with API/UI automation.
- Experience with CI/CD process and integration of QA processes into it.
- Knowing QA/TA best practices.
- Experience in leading QA/TA processes on projects.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Screening call with a member of the recruitment team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with members of the Engineering team for 45-60 minutes.
- Interview with key stakeholders for 45-60 minutes.