Job ID 7814
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Managing Director
- Supervises the following sections: Quality Control, Maintenance Planning, and Technical Records.
- The Quality Assurance Unit is responsible for the following:
- Contractual arrangements.
- The inspection portion of the maintenance program (including required inspections).
- Approving special flight permits.
- All maintenance related Technical Issuance Manuals and forms.
- Authorization of Operational Check Flights.
- Issuance of Maintenance Alert Directives.
- Management of the Continuing Analysis and Surveillance Program (CASP).
- Aircraft record retention.
- Weight and Balance Program.
- EO conformity inspections.
- Occupational health, environmental safety, and emergency readiness programs.
- The Manager of Quality Assurance Unit has the authority to:
- Countermand any decision arrived at by any inspection personnel.
- Approve Special Authorization for CALLYAIR inspection and maintenance personnel.
- Determine the necessity of an Engineering Order (EO), when is not able to obtain other acceptable data.
- Duties of the Manager of Quality Assurance unit may be delegated to any qualified person in writing. However, such delegation does not relieve them of overall responsibility.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Requirements for Manager of Quality Assurance Unit:
- Hold a current mechanic certificate with A&P ratings, each of which is currently effective and has been in effect for at least three years.
- Has had at least three years of diversified maintenance experience on the same category and class aircraft used by CALLYAIR. This experience may be with an air carrier, commercial operator or certified repair station.
- At least one year experience as an aircraft maintenance inspector.
- Possess a working knowledge of Maintenance Exposition manual and the applicable maintenance provision of the NCARs.
- At least one year in the capacity of approving aircraft for return to service.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.