Job ID 23217
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage quality assurance for one of the brands under a leading FMCG Group while bringing a high level of efficiency and maintaining maximum effectiveness.
Job Functions / Detailing
- Plays leading role in conducting and coordinating microbiology testing within the Quality Laboratory.
- Align with all system/production team at the Procurement warehouse in North and the Factory facility to protect product quality and integrity through creation and implementation of requirements, processes and procedures.
- Maintains consistency with company’s continuous improvement processes. And utilizes process metrics to anticipate potential problems and recognize existing problems that could affect product’s safety and quality.
- Assures that all process related documentations are managed. Documentations like original process, development files, process deviation files and regulatory process filing files for regulatory compliance.
- Degree in Food Science and/or Microbiology discipline.
- Five(5) years and above experience across multiple package food platforms preferably spices and seasoning ingredients.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online