Job ID 26894
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
AmorServ is a global provider of onsite IT support services, Project management services and IT staffing. We also provide 24x7x365 deployment and break/fix services to our clients to ensure that their technology is available when they need it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Tester
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are looking for a skilled QA Tester to join our team. The QA Tester will work closely with our development team to ensure our software products are of the highest quality before they reach our customers.
- The ideal candidate will be diligent, detail-oriented, and have a solid understanding of software development and testing methodologies.
- Collaborate with the software development team to understand product changes and QA testing requirements to deal with issues/defects in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain test plans, cases, and scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases and report test results.
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Certifications such as ISTQB Certified Tester, Certified Software Tester (CSTE), or similar.
- Experience in a start-up environment.
- This is a full-time position. We are open to remote candidates.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.