Job ID 31901
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
BURN is the largest vertically integrated modern cookstove company in the world, providing world-class R&D, manufacturing, and carbon offset projects from our HQ in Kenya and across 10 countries in Africa. We are working to create a world where cooking positively impacts all life on earth by producing the world’s most efficient biomass, liquid fuel, and electric cookstoves. Our team of 900 people – 51% of whom are women – is on track to produce and sell over 150,000 stoves per month in 2022 at our solar-powered facility in Kenya.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Location: Kano, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Quality Assurance Department within the Quality Lead. In keeping with our growing business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
- Reporting to the Quality Manager, the individual will be responsible for reviewing products and materials during manufacturing to make sure they meet company requirements.
- This individual will be tasked with measuring objects compared to their intended physical specifications, running quality tests, and identifying defects.
- Manage and control quality as well as production volumes.
- Check, Inspect, and analyze Products against specification sheets.
- Measure and record quality within the production floor
- Perform tests to ensure the quality of products.
- Collect and record data on the production floor.
- Work with the quality analysts in spec sheet development and improvement
- Write a daily quality report.
- Ensure quality standards processes are followed keenly.
- Escalate issues on the production floor to shift team leader.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Quality Lead from time to time
- At least 2 years experience as a quality inspector
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Technical skills and ability to understand blueprints, documents, and manuals.
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates who meet the necessary career qualifications and experience can apply for the role by filling in the required information and uploading an English-language pdf version of their CV or Resume.
- Salary details should be inputted in USD $.
- BURN is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to creating the best workplace in the world.
- Qualified Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- BURN does NOT charge applicants or candidates any form of fees at any stage of the entire recruitment or onboarding process.