Job ID 23053
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: RAS Digital – Engineering Manager
Line of Service: Assurance
Management Level: Manager
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
Job Description & Summary
- The Digital Team is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our client and our people to reimagine the possible.
- Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze, propose and manage budgets, technologies and resources for projects
- Plan strategies for the development of automation designs and products on schedule and on budget
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, stakeholders and contractors
- Prioritize, delegate and supervise all engineers’ activities and deliverables
- Manage, support, and evaluate engineers’ performance
- Hire new talent for the team and offer coaching and development opportunities
- Provide input in strategic technical decisions and solutions, when needed
- Build the entire technical documentation and project roadmaps
- Demonstrable experience as a software engineering manager involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
- Strong OOP or Functional Programing and modeling skills
- Experience in .Net Core, Angular and Big data technologies
- Experience working in fast paced, agile and dynamic environment
- Experience building complex systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- Experience developing software utilizing workflow or ESB software; implementing and consuming large scale web services
- Experience in building Event driven solutions is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online