Job ID 5859
Experience 5 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Raw & Packaging Material (R&P) Supervisor – Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Coordinate the receipt of raw and packaging materials from suppliers according to the delivery schedule.
- Monitor and control the storage and arrangement of raw and packaging materials in the store to ensure effective space management and good housekeeping.
- Ensure the store records are adequately updated to reflect current stock position
- Coordinate issuance of raw and packaging materials to the production team based on the request to ensure uninterrupted production process.
- Ensure all raw and packaging materials transaction details are promptly updated for future reference and decision making.
- Minimum of ND in related disciplines
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of two years cognate experience.
- Be proactive
- Have excellent people skill
- Have good negotiation skills
- Be assertive
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online