Job ID 19624
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Polaris Digitech Limited is a location intelligence firm that specializes in providing data, software and decision support services to fulfill its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: React Js Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
This role involves Front-end architecture, web application accessibility, user experience and interaction design, Front-end performance, and web maintenance. Candidate must be able to:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable codes and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of a UI/UX design
- Ensure user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows and state management libraries such as Redux, Xstate etc.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with React frameworks like Next.js, Remix etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as babel, webpack, npm, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “React Js Developer” as the subject of the mail.