Job ID 22293
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Endlex Group of companies is a conglomerate of Endlex International Limited and Endlex Properties and Development Limited. Endlex group is an indigenous Nigerian company with devoted interest in Real Estate, Training, Equipment Hiring, Construction, etc. We are in the business of changing lives positively and we are passionate in solving Housing problems. We are duly registered with RC No: 1574991 with head office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria and have been in business over 10 years. We specialize in construction of building, land and property sales, we have estate scattered over Lagos, Abuja and Enugu, Owerri and other major cities in Nigeria. We are positive to contribute immensely to the current and future vision of Housing deficit and engineering problem in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking a Real Estate Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a real estate office, managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and providing excellent customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer all incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate party or take messages
- Greet clients and visitors in a professional manner and provide them with assistance as needed
- Maintain an organized and clean reception area at all times
- Handle all administrative tasks assigned by the broker, including but not limited to preparing documents, scheduling appointments, and maintaining files
- Keep abreast of new real estate listings in the area and be familiar with the features of each property
- Conduct market research and compile data on comparable properties to assist the broker in pricing homes for sale
- Prepare flyers and other marketing materials as requested by the broker
- Manage social media accounts for the brokerage, promoting listings and open houses
- Attend open houses and showings as needed to represent the brokerage
- Assist with the coordination of closing details when properties are sold
- Follow up with buyers and sellers after the sale is complete to ensure they are satisfied with the process
- Perform any other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3-6 years experience as an Admin officer.
- Previous experience working with a real estate
- Good experience in Administration.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must reside in Uyo
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.