Job ID 24355
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Talents Empire is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Marketing Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and deliver a sales plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieves sales targets and uses initiative to take corrective measures as needed;
- Oversee and manage the entire sales process including client presentations, site visits, negotiations, closure and administration
- In close collaboration with the transactions, the team ensure weekly tracking, interpretation and reporting of sales targets and figures
- Ensure use of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool (Sales Force) by all team members by tracking the quality and quantity of data input; and
- Proactively manage, analyse, interpret and report data from the CRM to optimise the lead generation drive and opportunities/pipelines as well as to forecast for revenue planning.
- Provide leadership and guidance to members of the sales team to ensure optimal performance;
- Set weekly, monthly and quarterly, individual sales targets with the sales team in line with their Road Maps and KPIs
- Oversee the sales team to ensure targets and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with the team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Conduct training sessions for members of the sales team in order to improve sales techniques.
- In close coordination with the Transactions, team oversee the preparation and approval of client documentation such as offer letters, agreements to lease
- Expedite the resolution of any customer problems and complaints and provides after-sales support
- Develop and deliver bespoke pitches for identified opportunities;
- Generate, convert and close local and international sales leads;
- Build and maintain long-term solid strategic commercial relationships with agents;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the real estate development market, including market intelligence, competitor information, current trends, and market conditions;
- Represent the companyat conferences, seminars, trade shows and exhibitions to source leads and receive the latest industry information;
- Work with the marketing team in implementing a marketing strategy to support sales; and
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Hard skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Sales, Marketing or Business Studies from a recognized institution would be an added advantage.
- 7 – 10 years of experience in commercial or industrial sales or liaising with companies on real estate or business development matters;
- Wide and strong network in Nigerian and international business circles;
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Task-oriented, initiative driven, and enthusiastic;
- Leadership skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent report writing and documentation skills.
- Good IT skills;
- Good team player.
- High energy;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.