Job ID 26924
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Houz n Homz is a full-service Nigerian real estate company dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of service and expertise in purchasing a home. We hope to provide real estate investment opportunities as well as equip Nigerians with the ability to own the home they’ve been looking for.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Sales Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet monthly Sales Targets as required by the management.
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns.
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal.
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven 3 – 5years working experience as a real estate sales Executive.
- Proven track record of successful sales in real Estate.
- Ability to work independently, combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales, negotiation, persuasion and communication skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy.
- MS Office compliant.
- An outgoing and likeable personality.
- Confident and authoritative speaker.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- A passion for selling and result orientated.
- Ability to communicate with people.
- IT and social media compliant.
- A Team Player.
N80,000 Monthly + commission on sales made.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters attached with their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HNH Sales Rep” as the subject of the mail.