Job ID 10738
Experience 1 Year
Gender Male or Famele
Kippa is a book-keeping mobile app that allows small businesses to effortlessly track and analyze all transactions such as credit, expenses, and sales. It provides microbusiness owners, shopkeepers, and entrepreneurs in Africa with simple yet valuable insights into the financial health of their businesses through intuitive business reports. It’s accessible on any device, syncs to the cloud, and requires minimal data to operate.
We are a very early-stage startup founded by a small team of young Africans with previous experience at top global companies. Our founding team previously built TikTok’s Africa business and founded a recruiting startup that helped SaaS companies around the world hire elite engineering talent from Africa. We are backed by some of the most prominent fintech investors in the world (Target Global Ventures, Entrée Capital, Alter Global, Sriram Krishnan, Raffael Johnen, Alan Rutledge, Musha Ventures, Rally Cap VC, amongst others). We are advised by Libby Moore (Oprah Winfrey’s longest-serving Chief of Staff).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
- We are looking for a Payment Reconciliation Accountant to resolve any discrepancies that may be discovered during user payment transactions.
- Reconcile all debit disputes and ensure prompt resolution
- Monitor transactions and timely resolution of identified exceptions
- Liaise with local processors/switching companies and banks to ensure reconciliation of funds and settlement
- Generate reconciliation reports
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a recognized institution.
- 1-2 years previous Reconciliation Accountant experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of bank reconciliation and settlement dynamics and processes
- Strong Data Analysis & Reporting skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online